Does your practice embrace diversity? In 2022, medical practices need to ask themselves: Are we providing an environment that embraces diversity, Equity, and inclusion?
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) training is becoming more commonplace as practices seek to create a work environment that supports employees of differing identities and backgrounds.
Professional Risk Associates clients enjoy complimentary access to Mineral, the HR platform formerly known as, Think HR. This award-winning suite of human resource services includes access to hundreds of training courses with an ever-evolving catalog of courses covering timely topics. In the past two years, they have added classes for DE&I training. These include:
1. Understanding Unconscious Bias
2. Overcoming Your Own Unconscious Biases
3. Your Role in Workplace Diversity
4. Compliance Short: Unconscious Bias
5. A Manager’s Guide to Diversity, Inclusion, and Accommodation
6. Diversity on the Job: The Importance of Diversity and the Changing Workplace
7. Global Diversity
You can learn more about these courses through Mineral’s writing: Start Your DE&I with Unconscious Bias Training blog.
In addition to the training courses, PRA clients have access to live certified HR experts to answer questions, render advice and follow up with research to resolve issues.
If you struggle to access your Mineral account, please contact your Professional Risk agent.